Susy has decided to leave us in order to pursue a new calling in greener pastures. It’s been a heck of a fun three years with you gracing our presence, Susy. Dempsey would like to extend a paw and let you know that you are welcome to come back and join us anytime, with or without snacks. The agency won’t be the same without you!
As we say goodbye to a member of our family, we’d like to look ahead at saying Hello to a new member…
About Bozeman Insurance Center:
We are a fun, professional agency that supports our local community in many ways. We place insurance with several preferred insurance carriers and emphasize working closely with our current and prospective clients to develop and maintain strong relationships while advising them on the various insurance products that may be applicable to their unique needs. We are a “one stop shop” selling health, life, auto, home, business, work comp, and farm lines of insurance. Long-term relationships, encouraging our insureds to be well-informed decision-makers, and attending to our clients’ needs are a few of our Agency’s key values.
We’re looking for an associate dedicated to service and growth. Superior service means going beyond client expectations while providing solutions to meet their needs. We are committed to excellence, serving as advocates for our clients in all aspects of their insurance needs.
A successful candidate will be dynamic and flexible as roles and responsibilities may fluctuate. Quality service is number one while developing positive relationships between clients and insurance carriers.
Skill-Set Necessary to be Successful:
* Experience working in the insurance industry preferred, but not required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Personable, great with customers in person, over the phone, and through email
* Able to resolve client issues in a professional, respectful, and friendly manner at all times
* Effective multi-tasking and good at prioritizing, working with deadlines
* Patience and the ability to stay calm and friendly when assisting clients
* Independent and self-motivated. Exercises initiative sound judgment to solve problems
* Under limited supervision, provides timely and accurate service to clients
* Demonstrates great organizational and follow-up skills
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bozeman, MT
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, vacation pay, and retirement.
Resumes can be sent to Cassie’s attention at email@example.com, or 1087 Stoneridge Dr. ste 3, Bozeman, MT 59718